Multi-skilled Mechanical Technician M/F
Joining Portalp Railway means…
Take part in large-scale projects and contribute to the development and improvement of urban and tourist mobility.
In France and abroad, Portalp Railway offers you the chance to work on innovative projects with a varied scope of activities: platform screen doors for heavy and light metro systems, funiculars, cable cars, big wheels and other forms of transport; metalwork equipment and solutions as well as smart cards for on-board systems.
Portalp Railway is part of the Portalp Group, with a turnover of 123 million €, 1,100 employees and 27 local agencies throughout France.
We offer an exciting working environment, a working atmosphere that gives you the opportunity to develop your potential, and a corporate culture that values respect and recognition.
We're looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic person to fit, install and commission platform screen doors. You will be part of a team dedicated to the mechanical installation of platform facades, particularly on the Grand Paris Express projects and on our major works projects.
You will also be trained in the Portalp group's core business, i.e. the installation of automatic pedestrian doors, so that you can work on group projects from time to time.
Our aim is to create a team that will grow together over the years.
To do this, you'll need to be mobile and willing to travel all over France. The group's main projects are currently located in Paris, but we want to continue to develop our business throughout France.
- Assembling and installing the various pieces of equipment under your responsibility
- Adjusting the same equipment in accordance with the customer's specifications
- Observing the safety rules inherent in working in the presence of railway risks
- Taking part in the commissioning tests for the platform fronts
As a true expert, you know how to apprehend the technical problems encountered on site, and your ability to find solutions and react quickly to unforeseen situations give you complete control of your site.
- Technical training in mechanics, electrical engineering or carpentry
- High degree of availability and mobility required
- Frequent travel throughout France
- Your strengths: a positive personality, good interpersonal skills and a taste for teamwork
- What sets you apart: your autonomy, versatility and sense of service
- Experience in the railway sector would be a plus for your application.
Our benefits: Staff mutual insurance, works council, meal vouchers, profit-sharing, leave bonus.